The center is a faculty based research center in FCM. This center focuses on direction related to exploring a wide range of technology and new media to the creative multimedia domain. Interactivity is the main focus for all its related projects.
The research direction in general is focusing on interactive media art and design.
- To pursue creative, critical and experimental practices in research that employ the use of new technologies in interactive environments.
- To engage the usage of technology for interactive media content creation.
- To explore art and design with new media technologies.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Wong Chee Onn, CiM Chairperson & Media Arts Program Coordinator, Faculty of Creative Multimedia, Multimedia University, Cyberjaya. email@example.com
Projects / grants:
- Next Generation Human Computer Interaction (2011-2013) Project Leader: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Wong Chee Onn
- Digispace – Interactive Aesthetic media and Archiving in Digital Space (2012-2014) Project Leader: Dr. Forest Lim Yan Peng
- Conceptual Model of Digital Literacy for Human Capital Development in Malaysia (2012-2014) Project Leader – Mdm. Tenku Putri Norishah
- Affective Design Criteria for Digital Galleries (2012-2014) Project Leader – Dr. Forest Lim Yan Peng
On-Going (External Funding):
- Multisensory – An Interactive Virtual Space Integrated with Multisensory Design for TM Museum (2013-2015) Project Leader: Mdm. Tenku Putri Norishah
- Tangible – Tangible Interactive Media for TM Museum (2013-2015) Project Leader – Assoc. Prof. Dr. Wong Chee Onn