- To develop specialized digital multimedia products and services focusing on Islamic content for the benefit of the global community.
- To produce digital multimedia and interactive educational and training materials that will appeal to beneficiaries in the Arabic and Islamic countries.
- To activate quality research in the diverse areas of digital multimedia for fundamental and applied research that will eventually lead to commercialization.
- To offer training and consultancy on the development of Islamic digital applications and content.
- Multimedia University, Cyberjaya, Malaysia(30%)
- Al-Imam Muhammad Ibnu Saud Islamic University, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (70%)
Islamic Character Animation Platform
– An Arab based character animation system with pre-set high quality and customizable 3D assets and animation library (motion and facial expressions) that can be used in an animation production.